Jacob's adopted and loved very very deeply. Jacob was born premature at 26 weeks and spent the first 4 months in the hospital extremely sick. Jacob was brought home with us to spend sometime with us until his health could get better. Mommy and Daddy grew very close to Jacob and loved him so much and asked if they could adopt. We had a very long battle with courts and won. We were now officially Jacob's MOMMY and DADDY.

March 2010 we found out that Jacob had Cystic Fibrosis. It was a very HUGE surprise and did not know how to cope with it at first. It was a huge relief knowing why Jacob was very ill and always in the hospital but then again we were scared to death. We are all getting better with it and learning how to cope with CF. We will never deal with it and that's because we will never stop fighting till we have a cure. Jacob's a very strong little boy and made it through everything else that has been brought his way and will continue to fight.

Jacob will FIGHT
Jacob will WIN
Jacob will SURVIVE

Jacob has taught our family "If you have LOVE than you have EVERYTHING"

LOVE, HAPPINESS, and GOD makes everything all better.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Quality time means the world

Quality time means the world to me.......Spending time with my children is priceless.

Let me start off saying I hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day yesterday. Hubby worked yesterday and my two older children went and spent the evening with their Dad. The two youngest and I did nothing except clean up a huge mess in my kitchen. Our Father from above wanted for us to hear him yesterday and brought us a huge storm. I really do love sitting on the porch and just watching the wind blow. Anyway, things were a little different yesterday. We lost power for awhile yesterday, ceiling in the kitchen developed a major leak causing ceiling to cave in, and dinner got delayed for 2 hrs. I guess things could have been worse - we made it and we are all still safe.

Today, the kids and I left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 4pm. We really had a very fun day and did something we have never done. First we started the morning off doing two appointments and then the rest of the day was for fun. I took the kids over to Harry P. Leu Gardens. That place was really nice and the kids even enjoyed their time there. I will say one thing though - it was hot out there day and that place really gives you a workout when it comes to walking. We spent a couple of hours there and headed over to the bowling alley and bowled a couple of games. I signed the kids of for a program called "Kids Bowl for Free during Summer" It's really an awesome deal. I think Jacob enjoyed the music more then bowling. We had a hard time getting him to stop dancing to throw the ball. LOL He's so cute and loves his music and dancing.

I only have 2 appointments tomorrow and will not be doing anything else besides those two. I'm telling you - one day out all day with 4 kids can really make you tired. I should get home tomorrow around 1pm and will do nothing more but clean the house and cook dinner. I promise. I know I always say I wont pick up anything else but always seem to do that. Like today I was suppose to have no appointments and somehow got the two. That's OK though - It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment