Jacob's adopted and loved very very deeply. Jacob was born premature at 26 weeks and spent the first 4 months in the hospital extremely sick. Jacob was brought home with us to spend sometime with us until his health could get better. Mommy and Daddy grew very close to Jacob and loved him so much and asked if they could adopt. We had a very long battle with courts and won. We were now officially Jacob's MOMMY and DADDY.

March 2010 we found out that Jacob had Cystic Fibrosis. It was a very HUGE surprise and did not know how to cope with it at first. It was a huge relief knowing why Jacob was very ill and always in the hospital but then again we were scared to death. We are all getting better with it and learning how to cope with CF. We will never deal with it and that's because we will never stop fighting till we have a cure. Jacob's a very strong little boy and made it through everything else that has been brought his way and will continue to fight.

Jacob will FIGHT
Jacob will WIN
Jacob will SURVIVE

Jacob has taught our family "If you have LOVE than you have EVERYTHING"

LOVE, HAPPINESS, and GOD makes everything all better.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lost for words

I'm writing this blog tonight with so much on my mind......These past few days have been extremely overwhelming in so many different ways.....


So much has change in such little time....I'm trying to be strong for everyone but when will I start to realize that I need to be strong for myself to continue helping everyone around me. It's just my nature to help everyone and put everyone first. People that I hold so close to my heart are aching and I just wish I could take the pain away from them.


Well today the heart aches have just gotten bigger.... I have grown so close to so many incredible families in the CF Family and to loose one of our families that holds all of our hearts is hurting more then words can ever describe. Little Conner is struggling with every single breath he takes in and it's so UNFAIR


Why.......... Wish I could just take away the pain he's going through and the pain the whole family is feeling


No parent should ever have to watch their child die......


Not sure WHEN we will have the answers - hope it's soon - not sure how much more any of us can handle this.


These are our Children
Our Husbands, Wives
Our Mothers, Fathers
Our Brothers, Sisters
Our Grandfathers, Grandmothers
Our Friends


I'm going to leave this blog with just one big open hurting heart for everyone that's hurting......


If I could I would


Take all the pain away


Lots of Love Conner - Spread your wings and fly

No comments:

Post a Comment